Group holidays in Bournemouth
Hotel Collingwood is the perfect hotel for a group break in Bournemouth, our excellent location places us just a few minutes’ walk to the beach, sea front and vibrant town centre.
Our large dance floor is perfect for all types of dance groups as well as short mat bowls, bridge, Whitsun, ma-jong, yoga, arts and crafts and more!
Why choose Hotel Collingwood for your group break?
- Discounted rates for groups.
- 53 ensuite rooms including double, twin and single rooms some with accessible facilities.
- 1200 square foot sprung dance floor ballroom.
- Large free carpark perfect for coaches, cars and minibuses.
- Short mat bowls equipment available.
- 5-minute walk to the beach, town centre and sea front.
- Bus stop opposite the hotel, train 10-minute car journey, airport 20-minute car journey.
- All meals are freshly prepared using locally sourced ingredients where possible, and we can cater for different dietary needs.
We also provide entertainment, most evenings, throughout the year. Each live cabaret is unique, whether you want to dance the night away or enjoy a quiet drink with friends.
Group bookings at our bournemouth hotel
Here are some of the popular types of groups we cater for, click the links for more information on our types of group holidays to Bournemouth.
Whether you prefer ballroom, tango, salsa or line dancing Hotel Collingwood provides the perfect venue for your next dancing holiday.
Our central location makes Hotel Collingwood the perfect base for your next bowls tour. We offer the perfect venue for enjoying the best of Bournemouth and the surrounding area along with excellent facilities.
Looking for an excellent hotel to take your bridge club? Our bridge breaks include exclusive use of The Botanical Suite, along with delicious dining options and our central location is perfect for exploring Bournemouth.
Enjoy a fantastic variety of cycling routes from the adventurous Isle of Purbeck to urban cycle routes throughout Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch.
Why not bring your walking club to Bournemouth and enjoy the many stunning walks right on our doorstep. From the majestic Jurassic coastline to the picture perfect countryside.