Bowls breaks in Bournemouth
There are many ways to bowl when staying at Hotel Collingwood, catering for both indoor and outdoor bowlers from competitive clubs to complete beginners our range of flexible bowling holidays are tailor made to suit you.
What's included in our Bowls holidays?
- Elegantly appointed bedrooms all with en-suite including twin, single and easy access rooms.
- Delicious breakfast and sumptuous 3 course meal each evening.
- Great evening entertainment most evenings.
- Unlimited use of our leisure facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
- Fantastic location just 5-minutes walk to the beach, sea front and town centre.
- Warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Special reduced rates for groups of over 20.
- Ample parking for cars, coaches and mini buses.
Types of bowls holidays
Indoor short mat bowls breaks
Make use of our indoor bowls hall with our short mat bowls equipment. Our large indoor room allows bowls players to take bowling holidays any time of the year.
Whether you are bowling for fun or competitively we have the perfect bowls break for you and your club.
Outdoor bowls tours
At Hotel Collingwood we have good connections with a number of local bowls clubs, we welcome both bowls clubs who wish to partake in a bowls tour or those who just want to have fun if you would like the hotel to assist in arranging fixtures on your behalf we are happy to do so for a small admin fee.
If your club is looking for a warm and welcoming base with delicious dining and great facilities, get in touch to find out more.