Golf breaks in Bournemouth
We are lucky to have some of the South’s best golf courses right on our doorstep! From the Isle of Purbeck golf course where you’ll be playing against a backdrop of stunning coastal views, Parkstone Golf Club with its rolling countryside views and Broadstone a challenging course based on a heathland terrain.
Our central location makes Hotel Collingwood is the perfect base for your next tour. Make use of Bournemouth’s vibrant town perfect for those who enjoy a bit of après golf!
Alternatively, relax and unwind in our indoor pool, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna before joining in as much or as little as you like with our evening entertainment!
From 3 December, Bournemouth will be placed under Tier 2 restrictions, which means that only groups of people from the same household or support bubble can visit us for dining or accommodation stays. Learn more about what Tier 2 restrictions mean, or contact our reception team if you have any questions.
What's included in our group golf holidays?
- Elegantly appointed bedrooms all with en-suite including twin, single and easy access rooms.
- Delicious breakfast and sumptuous 3 course meal each evening.
- Great evening entertainment most evenings.
- Unlimited use of our leisure facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
- Fantastic location just 5-minutes walk to the beach, sea front and town centre.
- Warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Special reduced rates for groups of over 20.
- Ample parking for cars, coaches and mini buses.