Bridge Holidays in Bournemouth
Hotel Collingwood is perfect for those who would like to bring their Bridge Group to a well-appointed hotel in the heart of the pretty coastal town of Bournemouth. Our central location is just a few minutes’ walk from the beach and vibrant town centre so when you’re not playing there is plenty to see and do whatever the weather!
From 3 December, Bournemouth will be placed under Tier 2 restrictions, which means that only groups of people from the same household or support bubble can visit us for dining or accommodation stays. Learn more about what Tier 2 restrictions mean, or contact our reception team if you have any questions.
What's included in our bridge holidays?
- Elegantly appointed bedrooms all with en-suite including twin, single and easy access rooms.
- Delicious breakfast and sumptuous 3 course meal each evening.
- Great evening entertainment most evenings.
- Unlimited use of our leisure facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
- Fantastic location just 5-minutes walk to the beach, sea front and town centre.
- Warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Special reduced rates for groups of over 20.
- Ample parking for cars, coaches and mini buses.