Bowls breaks in Bournemouth
There are many ways to bowl when staying at Hotel Collingwood, catering for both indoor and outdoor bowlers from competitive clubs to complete beginners our range of flexible bowling holidays are tailor made to suit you.
From 3 December, Bournemouth will be placed under Tier 2 restrictions, which means that only groups of people from the same household or support bubble can visit us for dining or accommodation stays. Learn more about what Tier 2 restrictions mean, or contact our reception team if you have any questions.
What's included in our Bowls holidays?
- Elegantly appointed bedrooms all with en-suite including twin, single and easy access rooms.
- Delicious breakfast and sumptuous 3 course meal each evening.
- Great evening entertainment most evenings.
- Unlimited use of our leisure facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
- Fantastic location just 5-minutes walk to the beach, sea front and town centre.
- Warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Special reduced rates for groups of over 20.
- Ample parking for cars, coaches and mini buses.
Types of bowls holidays
Indoor short mat bowls breaks
Make use of our indoor bowls hall with our short mat bowls equipment. Our large indoor room allows bowls players to take bowling holidays any time of the year.
Whether you are bowling for fun or competitively we have the perfect bowls break for you and your club.
Outdoor bowls tours
Use Hotel Collingwood as a warm and welcoming base with delicious dining and great facilities while you make the most of the bowls clubs Bournemouth has to offer. Whether you’re a bowls club looking to play competitively or a group of friends that play for fun, there are plenty of options nearby to our hotel. You can find a list of the local options here.