Book with Confidence
What we’re doing to protect you and ourselves.
Hotel Collingwood has developed a framework to ensure our guests and team are kept safe as we emerge from lockdown.
Following an analysis of government guidelines, working in partnership with Best Western and our knowledge gained from our years as care home owners, these measures have been developed to provide you with the confidence to book and enjoy a staycation in “Sunny Bournemouth” and enjoy everything the Dorset Coast has to offer.
We will continue to monitor and develop this framework as more guidance is released, so please check back often to stay updated on what to expect during your stay.
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Hotel Collingwood soon.
1.0 FLEXIBLE BOOKINGS
To give our guests confidence to book, we have introduced flexible cancellation and modification terms to our various rates:
Best Available Rate
Cancel up to 48 hours prior to arrival. After this time, the booking will be non-refundable.
Advance Purchase Rate & Special Offers
This is a ‘Prepay & Save’ rate allowing you to cancel or change up to 28 days before you arrive and change your stay date up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
Dinner Bed & Breakfast Packages
A deposit of £50 per person is payable at the time of booking, the remainder is payable on departure. This rate allows you to cancel or change up to 48 hours prior to arrival, however, the deposit is non-refundable.
1.3 Additional peace of mind
Concerned about a second lockdown?
Our terms & conditions are clear. If we are required to temporarily close the hotel for any reason, your booking is safe. We will work with you to modify your stay dates to another time of your choosing, no matter which rate you booked on or how soon you were due to visit. If the new dates are on sale at a lower rate, we will refund the difference; and if they are at a higher rate, we will request you to make a top-up payment. Where new dates cannot be agreed, we will refund the full value of your cancelled stay.
We recommend you take out travel insurance prior to making a booking. Depending on the specific terms of your insurance this should cover you in the event of a cancellation after our free period has elapsed.
2.0 DURING YOUR STAY
We have implemented a range of new measures that will enable our team to deliver the excellent service and experience you would expect whilst adhering to guidelines to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.
Scroll down to learn more.
3.0 ENHANCED CLEANING PROGRAM & TEAM PROCEDURES
We have reviewed our standard procedures for team hygiene and daily cleaning procedures to meet new guidelines.
- All indoor areas such as entrance lobbies, corridors and staircases, elevators, meeting rooms, restaurants and back offices are cleaned with a disinfectant with 1% sodium hypochlorite or phenolic disinfectants twice daily.
- For metallic surfaces like door handles, security locks and keys, a 70% alcohol is used.
- Paper, envelopes and all equipment sanitized.
- Wipes for guest use are available to clean phones or credit cards.
- Sanitizers are provided at regular intervals throughout the public areas for team and guest use.
- Back office team members are facilitated to work from home wherever possible and socially distanced when on site.
- The kitchen brigade wears disposable masks, gloves and hairnets at all times.
- Extra checks and practices are in place to ensure the proper cleaning of food, tools and utensils.
- Regular training sessions are held to ensure all team members are operating under these new procedures and fully aware of upgraded hygiene standards.
- All employee temperatures are checked prior to commencing a shift.
You can contact us on 01202 557 575 or send a message for more information.